Mango Cherry Popsicles
6 big Popsicles
2 apples peeled and cut into small chunks
1 c. water
2 mango’s flesh cubed…I had big ones. If you have small ones, then get about 3-4
1 c. of grapes sliced in half
1 c. of cherries…I used the frozen kind
1. Peel and slice up apples into smallish pieces.
2. Place apples into a large/medium sauce pan with 1 c. of water and put on high heat for about 8-10 minutes. You want the apples to get mushy.
3. Add the mangoes and cook on high temperature for about 2-3 minutes. Make sure to keep stirring so that the fruit doesn’t burn.
*To get the mango flesh out. Hold the mango vertical and cut vertically along the pit.
*With the two halves score them.
*Then invert the halves so that the flesh chunks pop up and cut them out.
4. Mash mango and apple together with a fork or a potato masher.
5. Add grapes and cherries (if not frozen. If frozen wait til the end) and cook for about 1-2 more minutes.
6. Spoon into Popsicle molds and freeze!
–You could add yogurt to this mixture, but I would reduce the fruit down a bit. Further, I would let the fruit cool down before mixing with the yogurt to put into the molds.