I just have to post a blog about my co-worker. One she is pretty much the most amazing person I have ever met. She’s this cute Singaporian lady who keeps me grounded every single day. I am 5’10” and she’s 5 foot on a good day. I call her midget (I know it’s terrible) and she calls me giant (I know terrible). It’s enduring I promise.
Anyways, she probably has the healthiest relationship I have ever seen with her husband and they both inspire me to find someone whom I feel the amazing connection that they share together.Yeah I know this isn’t about food..but relationships impact food and frankly finding someone who brings joy to your life is beyond amazing.
Eight ways I know you love me – by E
2. You always want to hold my hands when we are out.
3. You always tell me ‘I love you’ before you go to sleep.
8. You get anxious even when I have small cuts or bruises.
Eight ways I know you love me – by C.S
1. You write me love messages in little heart shape cards.
3. You accompany me to look at cars whenever I ask you to.
7. You buy clothes for me.
Eight ways I show “I love you” – by E
3. I exchange sweet-nothings with you over the emails.
4. I go to car showrooms with you and listen to you talk about cars.
8. I learnt how to cook just for you.
Eight ways I show “I love you” – by C.S
2. I bring you your contact lens casing before you go to sleep.
3. I go shopping with you.
8. I say “I love you” everyday.