It is 5:41am and I am sitting her posting a blog, starving, before heading out for a run. I am tired, but that is ok.
I am driving a bus!
That’s right, me innocent 25 year old woman is driving a bus full of not-so-innocent American study Abroad Students. 🙂
That’s the best I could do.
- Fremantle to Augusta w/ stops in Busselton for th 1 km long jetty. Then an afternoon stop in Margaret River for a wine tasting!
- Night in Augusta
- Augusta to Pemberton–stops at Augusta Lighthouse (Indian and Southern Oceans met), then cave up the road from Augusta then powering through to Pemberton.
- Night in Pemberton in a log cabin in the boonies w/ kangaroos 🙂
- Pemberton to Walpole and back. Stop at ‘Valley of the Giants’ to walk in the tree tops, ugg factory, and a tree top climb and feeding wild parrots
- Night in Pemberton–same place
- Pemberton to Fremantle—first lunch at a swanky brewery, chocolate factory, etc.
It should be interesting. I will take pictures and spoon feed you the festivities when I get back. Thanks again for everyones sweeet comments to me recently…not sure what I did to deserve them. You’re all very special to me.
Each day will have an updated post of what I am most likely thinking and doing. The wonders of time delay posts. You should check them out everyday. I wouldn’t leave you for that long you sillies.
Love, The Bus Driver–thank you grandparents for letting me drive the tractor after I bawled my eyes out at 11 demanding that I get to work. I needed to know how to handle a beast–aka the bus. Grandma it will be a ‘symphony’ 🙂