1/2 c.-3/4 c. of water
1 apple diced
1 pear diced
1 banana diced
1 TB of cinnamon
2 TB of coconut flour or almond meal
1. In a sauce pan add 1/2 c. of water and apple. Bring to boil for about 2 minutes.
2. Add in pear, boil for about 1 minutes
3. Add in banana and cinnamon, boil for about 1-2 minutes
4. I added in TB of coconut flour
5. Then I blended it all together with an immersion blender. It was fab. I think maybe it would be good with an egg or two to add some more protein to it. But otherwise nothing to complain about.