Pumpkin Banana Muffins-light
*110 calories, 1.5 g. fat, 1.6 g. protein per serve*
2 c. of mashed pumpkin or butternut squash* will increase calories
1 1/4 c. of applesauce
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 TB cinnamon
2 c. of flour (I used gluten free flour)
2 tsp of zantham gum if you use gluten free flour
1. Bake or microwave or boil or steam pumpkin until you have 2 c. of mashed pumpkin.
2. preheat oven to 180/350
3. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, apple sauce, vanilla, cinnamon.
4. Add in mashed pumpkin and banana
5. Add in flour and baking soda
6. Place in well greased muffin pans. I had silicon muffin liners which worked amazing. I also tried paper liners and the muffins stuck to them.
7. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.