This afternoon I went to Juicy Beetroot with my friend Jena. I got a small salad with rice, dahl, a veggie green curry and beetroot salad. It’s one of my most favourite places.
I came back hungry..why? I am not to sure. Through out the afternoon I had 1 apple, 1 orange, 2 small chocolate, 1 muffin and 1/2 c. of museli with milk.
TOO MUCH SNACKING.
Did I mention the Coke Zero and tea w/ splenda?
I came home and ate about 1 1/2 c. of pumpkin pureed with 1 banana and 1 c. of spinach. Who eats that? SICK! I then had about 1 c. of pasta w/ 1/4 c. of cheese and 1 tb of pasta sauce–now that tasted good.
I am really frustrated right now. REALLY FRUSTRATED.
1. I am feel terribly bloated because of the sweeteners and milk that I had with the muesli.
2. All the food I ate today had no real density. I am afraid, I think, to eat normal food since I am not counting points from WW. (well that’s actually a lie, i am counting points..i can’t seem to kick it.)
3. I am not trusting myself to not eat when I am hungry. I am fine from brekky until lunch. Then after lunch I snack the whole ENTIRE afternoon. I am bored at work and trying to avoid working.
4. I feel fat and discouraged
So, what can I do about this?
1. Go to soccer practice tonight
2. MEAL PLAN…that’s what I am going to be doing tonight and tomorrow. Planning meals that I am excited about eating. Waking up thinking ‘Lunch sounds amazing’…I can’t WAIT for dinner! Nobody wants to eat pureed pumpkin w/spinach..right?
3. Trust myself
4. Exercise in the mornings–I always have better days if I do
It’s a slow journey. Sorry for venting…but I am here to be me. Me the whole time. All the time..me.