I got some new moves from my awesome friend Jena…thank goodness I needed to spice things up a bit. They’re going to burn and you’re going to love it. TWO WEEKS FROM JUNE 5th. The stakes are high and you’re going to feel it.
SJC Day 34 June 5
20 Kicking Punching Combo-alternate 20 total.
- Stand with feet together, knees slightly bent, a dumbbell or soup can in each hand.
- Elbows bent near hip, weights in front of chest with palms facing each other.
- Kick your left food out (push through the ball of your foot, like you’re kicking through a door), and punch right arm out straight forward at shoulder level with your palm down.
- Then kick right leg and punch with left arm.
- Alternate for 20 reps.
30 Plie Squats place the soup cans or dumbells on the top of your thigh for added resistance.
40 regular crunch pulses–do a regular crunch, but only come 1/2 way down. Pulse between up and 1/2 way down.
15 elbow in pushups
25 V sit pull backs
- sit with knees bent, legs together arms at shoulder level in front of you. Basically sitting up in a crunch position with your arms out.
- Engage abs and lean back slightly.
- Rotate torso to the right and pull back the right elbow to the ground behind you and tap.
- Return to start and switch the the right side.
- Repeat. Count only on the right side.
15 reverse lunge–each side
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart
- Lunge back with left foot, bending 90 degrees. Make sure to keep right knee aligned with your right ankle. Touch the floor when doing the lunge.
- As you stand up, kick left leg to hip height in front of you.
- Lunge back and repeat
SJC Day 35 June 6
10- 1 legged squat side lifts–per side
- Stand in a squat position, hip-width apart, standing on your right leg with your left foot raised 6 inches off ground in front of you.
- Squat on your right leg, keeping your left foot raised ‘one legged squat’.
- Then as your standing up extend your left leg out to the side ‘side leg lift’.
- Return to start. Do 10 reps on each side.
15 air circles–each direction
- Lie on a mat with legs together and arms straight up above your eyes.
- Keeping your arms raised and your upper body still, raise your togethered legs straight over your hips.
- Draw a big circle on the ceiling with your legs. The smaller the circle the easier it is.
- Do 15 one way, 15 the other way.
10 squat busters
- Chair squat–feet together like you’re sitting in a chair
- Squat–open feet to hipwidth
- Plie Squat–angle feet out from squat position for Plie position
- Plie squat
- Chair squat
15 Side scissor crunches
- Lie on a mat with legs together and arms overhead
- Engage abs and lift legs straight over your hips.
- Crunch up as you lower your legs out to the side and reach hands through your legs
- Lower upper body and bring legs together over hips
- 15 reps