Day 36 June 7
Rest Day. It’s a Sunday
Day 37 June 8
16 Kneeling side twists-alternating sides, start count on left side only
- Kneel on mat with hips above knees, ab engaged.
- Place hand behind head, elbows out.
- Keeping hips centered, rotate torso to the right, reach your right hand behind and touch your right ankle.
- Return to start and complete on left side
15 Shooting the B-Ball–each side
- Stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Lunge back with your left foot.
- Jump up and extend arms forward, as if shooting a baskteball.
- Lower hands and lunge down
20 second side plank
15 Cheerleader Raises–each side
- Stand with feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart, right ahdn on hip a dumbell or can of soup in the left hand.
- Raise your left arm so the you create a 90 degree angle while holding the weight.
- Engage abs and bring your right knee up and bring your left arm down so that your left arm crosses your body and touches your right knee.
- Try to do these quickly
40 high knees