1- 9×3 20 small, 12 huge serves
1- Boxed vanilla cake mix, bake per directions
1 box of jello mix–strawberry
1 container of cool whip, or 600ml of whipped cream whipped
Sprinkles or fruit to top
1. Bake cake according to directions
2. Once it’s done cooking take out of oven.
3. Prepare Jello mixture with the hot water
4. Poke holes all over the top of the done cake (mine has sprinkles in it..it’s not necessary that yours does)
5. Pour the hot jello mixture over the top
6. Put in the fridge for at least three hours
7. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles if you’d like or fruit. It’s yummy with strawberries.