I am on the cusp of an AWESOME sickness which is going to be coupled with a HUGE, 60% of my final mark, FINAL exam in Microbiology. I am staying home today and studying with tons of tea.
Instead of posting my awesome bed and copious amounts of tea and laundry that should be put away. I thought that I’d post some pretty fun things happening in the blog world that I’ve come across.
- Ervina is giving away an awesome prize that YOU get to pick!
- Jo-Lynne posted this AWESOME granola bar recipe
- Jenna is at her first day w/ her new job…after moving across the nation to San Fran!
- Joanna posted this really cool Journal called a FitBook. I want one..I really really want one!
- Amanda posted a 1 leg deadlift move that looks super fun
- Lance posted a great post on understanding what you love and how to go about making it a part of your life. These are good things to think about…thinking about what you love…couldn’t get any better could it?
- Merry is doing some absolutely incredible things with her life. So inspiring. She’s comfortable with who she is. How many of us can say that? I love this girl!
- Ree thank you for reminding me why I want to marry a cowboy. Giddie-up!
Well..I am off to go and study. After I print off the 100 slides from the powerpoint presentations. Blah. It’s weird working full-time and only taking one class. The pressure of it all isn’t really there.
Did you enjoying studying?