Can I just say that when I approached Angela about running a competition for her bars, since she’s just started the shipping of them to the States..I NEVER EVER thought it would generate such a huge response.
So, there were a total of 194 comments. Minus my responses and 1 pingback from Angela’s link left 178 comments that were generated from people.
I texted my friend Nicole (who did not enter this competition) this:
She wrote back this:
THE WINNER! Francesca!!! Congrats Girl!
“When I need to renew my spirit I pray and run. I feel spiritually and emotionally awakened after!”
Here are some other amazing responses–believe I would have put them all down..let me tell ya’ I am totally RENEWED right now. Y’all are some very inspiring people. I hope that if you have time go through the comments on the post…seriously…you’ll feel renewed!
- Marisa “a trip to the library or bookstore!”
- Jen “I renew my spirit by taking time for myself and also taking time to think about all the great things in my life.”
- Allison “taking time away from technology”
- Megan “Last week during meditation I put on a detoxing face mask it was great!”
- Kat “I like to have little dates with myself – usually this involves shopping, eating at a cafe, going for a walk/run/bike ride at the park, making a nice dinner and watching a movie with a glass of wine”
- Sony “I ask my hubby for a gigantic hug! That always makes me feel a million times better.:-)”
- Stacey “My favorite way to do this: waking up early to get some yoga in with the sun coming in through the windows while the house is still quiet.”
- Amanda “I renew myself by going out to the horse farm and visiting the babies… I love the little foals”
- Pam “I like to write notes or send little care packages to my family, friends, and girls I use to babysit for back in Phoenix.”
- Beth “My other favorite thing is to find a merry-go-round.”
- Laura “I like to go out dancing to renew my spirit… and I definitely am one to dance like nobody is watching. Feels great!”
- Kristin “A walk (or a run!) in the rain.”
- Sarah “Whenever I’m feeling down, I always think about how lucky I am to have an extremely strong support system around me.”
Thank you again to Angela for not only helping along with this awesome giveaway..but for always keeping her spirit in-check and helping many of us renew our own!