Today is going to be one of those days when I get a chance to catch my breath..I’d be lucky.
What used to happen during these crazy days when I was getting stressed:
- Would skip out on meals
- Would stay up late stressing
- Skip working out in the morning
- Drink tons of coffee
- Go home and binge eat all night light to ‘relieve’ the stress I was feeling
NOT ANYMORE! My plan of attack today
- Stay off of Twitter and my google reader list (tear)
- Make a ‘to do list’ and cross them off with a smile 🙂
- Enjoy the day
- Be patient with co-workers
- Have fun tonight cooking for 20 people
- Drink water while cooking and remember that binging isn’t going to bring me any pleasure
- Tuck myself into bed tonight before 10:30pm
- Organise an awesome workout before bed and visualise it
Life is all about a frame of mind.
What is one trick you use to get your frame of mind proactive and positive?