Pig Lickin’ Cake
24 big pieces– 1- 9×13 pan
1 box of yellow or white cake mix
1/2 c. oil
1 large can of peaches undrained
600ml of whipping cream or 1- 12oz container of cool whip
1 packet of vanilla pudding mix
1 large can of crushed pineapple undrained
- Mix cake mix, eggs, peaches and oil together
- Place into an greased 9×13 pan and bake @ 350/170 for about 30 minutes.
- Once cooled combine whipping cream, pudding mixture until firm whipped cream is formed.
- Gently incorporate the crushed pineapple
- Spread over the top of the cake