Good morning…I don’t even know that I am convinced I am awake yet.
My tri training this week is gonna be a step-up–cause I have to. I only have 2 weeks (less than) til my tri next week. So what’s the go this week?
- Monday: Run
- 15 min run, 1 min walk, 10 min run, 5 min walk
- Tuesday: Swim and Bike
- 1.2 km swim (4 x 300m w/ 1 min rests)
- Bike (10 min steady, 20 minutes of intervals: 2 min hard, 30 sec easy, 5 minute cool down)
- Wednesday: Swim
- 1.4 km swim (4x 350m w/ 1 min rests)
- Thursday: Bike and Run together
- Bike 30 minutes and 5km run–gonna do them together
- Friday: TEST RUN
- 200m swim, 6km bike ride and 2km run–all in spandex baby
- Saturday through Tuesday I am going to be away so it’s gonna be a lot of running.
- Run 20 min run, 1 min walk, 6 min run, 5 min walk
- Sunday: Run
- 25 min run, 1 min walk, 10 min run, 5 min walk
So that’s my week workouts for ya. I am gonna be tired. My body is already tired. However, I LOVE the feeling of knowing that I am working my body in so many different ways. Hopefully I don’t fall over and pass out.
This morning I got up at 5am and frankly I haven’t gotten my body into going to sleep early enough to feel rested when I get up in the morning that early. I didn’t workout this morning..which is ok. I cranked out this awesome ricemeal (oatmeal) and a cup of tea
- heaping 1/2 c. of rice flakes
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 large banana
- 1 TB sunflower butter
- 1 tsp. psyllium husk
Have you ever trained for anything before? Did you stick to your program?