Amazing Chocolate Cake
2- 9″ rounds, 1- 9×13 pan
‘it may be vegan, and it may be easy…but it’s amazing’
3 c. self-rising flour
1 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 tsp. baking soda
1 TB white vinegar
1 TB vanilla
2 c. water
1. Pre-heat oven to 335/165 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugars and cocoa
3. Make a swell in the dry ingredients and add the baking soda. Pour the white vinegar over the baking soda and let it fix.
4. Make another well and pour in the vanilla
5. Add in the water and mix well. Make sure to scrap down the sides and bottom.
6. Place in a greased pan(s) and bake until firm to touch in the middle, about 30-35 minutes.