Good Morning WORLD! My name is Michelle (Mish) and I am VEGAN!
That’s right kids..VEGAN 4 A WEEK! Monday 16th Nov- Monday 23 Nov
Let’s talk about WHY I would do this?
- I like challenges
- I watched Food Inc. and will never eat meat again which is industrial grown if I can
- Do I really need meat to survive?
- How do vegans survive if they are budding athletes?
- I like learning
WHAT is a Vegan? Do Vegans only eat apples and carrots? (source)
Veganism is a type of vegetarian diet that excludes meat, eggs, dairy products and all other animal-derived ingredients. Many vegans also do not eat foods that are processed using animal products, such as refined white sugar and some wines. Most vegans also avoid the use of all products tested on animals, as well as animal-derived non-food products, such as leather, fur and wool.
HOW is this week gonna look?
- Guest posts throughout the week
- Everyday Vegans
- VEGAN FOR A DAY- Thursday 19th November
- THIS IS FOR YOU!
- Thursday eat all day vegan, or just one meal.
- We’ll be tracking all of the Vegan eating throughout the day, all over the world.
- Daily Posting
- Special Posts by Katy and I
- Weight loss and Veganism
- Vegan Beauty Products
- Celebrity Vegans
- Traveling and being Vegan
So…what are you thoughts?