I just want to say that today was honestly a FAB-OU-LOUS Day!
I got money in my savings account..which is FANTASTIC because well frankly I needed it. WHY? Because THIS ARRIVED TODAY!
OMG, I am so excited. Apple, Mac, THE BEST ever, is purring and charging in my house right now. I don’t really know how to use it, but who cares. It’s a Mac, it’s shinny, and I am in love 🙂
I posted this morning about Vegan 4 A Week and my first morning/afternoon eating vegan. Not.That.Hard. I don’t eat dairy anyways, so giving up yogurt (which is the staple for many bloggers) isn’t something that I have to do.
So, what did I get up to this evening for some dinner? Twice Stuffed Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Broccoli
I have ‘survived’ my first day.
- Katy is bloggin’ about her day, cause she lives in Florida and I live in Australia–it’s like Vegan Love 24/7 around here
- I am posting all of the posts and everything here! Katy is updating her thoughts here
- We’re twittering away here and here and #veganweek
- Awesome guest post by Ashley @ Healthy Ashley tomorrow on my lovely site (8am Oz Tuesday, 7pm Eastern Monday USA)
- Guest post on Katy’s site tomorrow–her time
- ANNOUNCEMENT of how you can get involved in on this Vegan week (my night, Katy’s morning)
Confused yet? Who cares..we’ll be posting away so google reader, RSS feed, bookmark, or keep hittin’ refresh.
It’s VEGAN WEEK and we’re lettin’ the animals roam free 🙂
So…are you confused yet?