Hello there. I haven’t been able to post anything all day, work has been nuts.
This morning I had: Carob Naner Oats (1/2 c. rice flakes, 1 huge banana, 1 tsp. chia seeds, 1/2 c. water and rice milk, 1 tsp. carob powder)
Oh my heavens..it was FABULOUS. I love me some chocolate, and carob helps be get the fix. Work was just crazy so it kept me going for about three hours until I drank a cup of green tea.
I was a little bit hungry so I had an apple with about 10 almonds and my nasty tolerable detox drink (I am doing the detox drink to help my stomach out, it’s an ongoing thing and will probably be part of my diet for awhile)
I went and got some pictures developed did some shopping.
I am going to rock it. I was actually inspired by Diane’s post about getting new clothes when you are losing weight. I am not where I want to go right now weight wise, and I have a closet full of clothes that used to fit. However, I am getting to where I want to be and I am tired of depriving myself of thinking that I shouldn’t be allowed to have new clothes. I have only bought one thing in the last year, a pair of jeans. My thinking pattern was ‘if I buy this bigger size than I will stay here’. I have de-bunked that. Getting to where you want to be isn’t about deprivation, it’s about appreciation. So, I am going to rock it. 🙂
I then saw these beautiful flowers on the way back after shopping.
YUMMY. I also snacked on a TB of organic/natural peanut butter. I was admittedly hungry after work so I snacked on this before blogging my heart away 🙂
Speaking of which I am literally headed out the door to do a 22 1/2 minute run for your life run. Hit it!
So what’s been going on the-land-of-the-Vegan?
- Katy’s first day of being vegan!!! (I am going to her hours..omg yummy)
- Katy will be having Janel @ Dine,Dish,Delish guest posting about ‘Vegan Do’s and Don’ts‘
- Tomorrow morning (my time/Tuesday night USA) I will be having Lindsey @SoundsEats and Ryan @GreensforGood guest posting about how to survive the holidays as a vegan—great post!
- Vegan -4-A- Day & Vega giveaway (that rhymes)—This Thursday
- Glo Bar giveway starting Wednesday USA time..keep your eyes peeled
- Twitter stalk Me, Katy and #veganweek
- Lost? Check our Vegan week tabs for me and katy
So…how do you feel about getting new clothes for yourself?
I just want to say thank you to EVERYONE who has been supporting our week so far!!!!