Dinner: in a wok I fried in Nuttulex (non-dairy/vegan spread) garlic, chili and tomatoes. Then added about 150g (4-5oz) of tofu. Then zucchini, mushrooms. Then 1 c. of steamed pumpkin and 1 c. of rice milk. Over white rice.
I only ate about 3/4 of this. It was too much.
I went out and had some tea with a friend and had a great conversation! It is so refreshing to have great conversations over fabulous tea. I even wore some of the stuff which I bought today.
So what’s been going on the-land-of-the-Vegan?
- Katy’s first day of being vegan!!! (I am going to her hours..omg yummy)
- Katy has Janel @ Dine,Dish,Delish guest posting about ‘Vegan Do’s and Don’ts‘
- Tomorrow morning (my time/Tuesday night USA) I will be having Lindsey@SoundsEats and Ryan @GreensforGood guest posting about how to survive the holidays as a vegan—great post!
- Vegan -4-A- Day & Vega giveaway –Thursday
- A guest post from vegan triathlete (and super-hottie) Brendan Brazier This Thursday–on Katy’s Blog
- Glo Bar giveaway starting Wednesday USA time..keep your eyes peeled
- Twitter stalk Me, Katy and #veganweek
- Lost? Check our Vegan week tabs for me and katy
Ok, off to whittle my middle, before crashing in my bed. Thank you again for all of your support for the Vegan Week. Make sure to keep checking back in!
Have you ever had steamed pumpkin before?