Hello there! How are things going? Are you veganising your life/meals over?
I am! Man after Lindsey and Ryan’s guest post today, I feel as though I may veganise my Thanksgiving (don’t tell my farming family though)! Great tips from those two ladies from their guest post Vegan Holiday Cheer! Please go and check it out!
Today I woke up with the morning off from work 🙂 I had Orange Porridge: 1/2 c. rice flakes, 1/2 c. steamed pumpkin and 1 huge banana
It didn’t really hold me over that much. I should have added chia seeds or almonds to it. I did have 2 handfuls, like this, of almonds.
I then had to go to the DMV to get a new license. I lost mine at my tri … bummer. I timed how long it took me from the time I entered until the time I left..ONLY twleve minutes. I love my new watch 🙂 I went to the grocery store and immediately wanted to eat the whole entire store, because I was ravenous. I had an apple literally as I was walking away from the cashier.
I love POM Juices. Honestly, they taste like the real thing. They don’t leave that corn syrup/artificial flavour on your tounge. I haven’t had blueberries in probably a year, because they are literally $9.00 for 3/4 c. here and they’re imported from America. This juice tasted JUST like blueberries. Awesome!
I am currently starving..but there’s nothing that I can eat at work. I will try not to go home after work and shove my face full of food. Why, cause my friend Sarah and I are going out to Tsunami–a Japanese restaurant. My first major outing as a vegan! YIKES!
So..what’s the Dilly-O with Vegan Week so far?
- Wednesday (today–for me it is!)
- Glo Bar giveaway starting Wednesday USA time..keep your eyes peeled!!!!!!
- Vegan -4-A- Day & Vega giveaway –Thursday
- Jess @AFeteForFood guest posting ‘The Environmental and Nutritional Impacts of Being Vegan’–must.read.post!
- Vegan triathlete (and super-hottie) Brendan Brazier This Thursday–on Katy’s Blog
- Twitter stalk Me, Katy and #veganweek
- Lost? Check our Vegan week tabs for me and katy
What is your favourite ethnic food to eat?