Katy and I masterminded this crazy busy–Vegan Week–because we were intrigued, inspired, and wanted to explore the world of being a vegan.
I remember when my friend, Robert Cheeke, became a vegan in high school. We grew up in a farming community with meat at every meal. I used to think to myself ‘does he just eat apples?’
So…what do vegans eat? We are challenging you..today…right here…around the world….
VEGAN -4-A- DAY!
Wait! What does that mean?
- Eat all meals -or- 1 meal on Thursday 19 November which is vegan
Remind me again..what is Vegan…
- No animal meat
- No animal products (eggs, butter, yogurt, milk, cheese)
- ‘Nothing with a face, or made by a face’
Ok..that’s cool…but come on..really..why would I?
- Challenge yourself to do something different–if even for one meal
- Join in the fun-we have some pretty amazing bloggers who are going to be supporting us–so join the ranks
- There’s loot in it..for those who enter!
- The wonderful people at VEGA are giving away a gift pack of their Vegan friendly products to the winner of the ‘Vegan -4-A- Day’ contest
How does this work?
- Blog about what you’ve eaten–either the whole day or the meal–
- Link back to both EatingJourney and SillyTaterTot in your blog post (this post specfically if you’d like) stating your vegan meals are in support of ‘Vegan -4-A- Day’
- Paste your blog link in the comment section of this blog
- If you write three posts..then ‘comment’ three times
- Oh wait…you can also paste your link at Katy’s ‘Vegan -4-A- Day’ post as well--double the pleasure double the fun…ok I’ll stop (katy’s will be up at 7ameastern time USA Thur.)
- The contest will start on my blog at 7am my time Oz on Thursday and will end at Midnight eastern time USA on Thursday 19 November
So..are you in? You better be!!!! I will be compiling ALL of the links from the blog posts left in the comment section on my Vegan Week Tab so that you can be inspired.
Check out Katy’s Vegan -4-A- Day post here…so double time it! (posted a 7am eatern Thursday 19 Nov)
Enter for Angela’s GloBars: Glo-ing giveaway and Empower giveaway
Follow us on Twitter: Me, Katy, #veganweek