Amazing BAKE SALE @ HealthyAshley’s site tomorrow!!!!
There’s some amazing cookies and Glo Bars for sale. I am selling ‘Cranmond Almond Crunch’ which is a gluten free ‘granola’ made from rice krisipies, almond butter, maple syrup, dried cranberries, almonds and cinnamon. It’s an amazing topper for your breakfast or snacks. It’s SO yummy!
All proceeds are going to the Teams in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation.
Here are the details:
- – All baked goods will be vegan and some will be gluten-free.
- – All funds will go directly to Team in Training/LLS- http://pages.teamintraining.org/cfl/dipihalf10/asickles
- – Bidding for the bake sale will be held Wednesday (12/2) from 2:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST
- – Anyone with a U.S. shipping address (blogger or not) can bid by emailing email@example.com
- – Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org early for those who can’t make it to a computer during that time frame.
- – Highest bids will be updated frequently on main bake sale page.
- – The funds from winning bids must be posted to my TnT fundraising page (http://pages.teamintraining.org/cfl/dipihalf10/asickles) within 24 hours of winning confirmation email or next bidder automatically wins.
- – Winning bidders can expect to have their product shipped out within three (3) days of the bake sale as long as shipping address is received promptly.
Ok now onto food..backwards…cause you have to see the most amazing dessert ever that I’ve found! I want to bathe in this…Coconut Mint Ice Cream. HOLY GOD IT’S AMAZING!
Ok, that times two. I ended up having 1 c. As I wrote about yesterday
, when people ask me what are the foods that you miss most..I say Ice Cream and Tequila. To find a substitute that doesn’t affect me and tastes like ice cream–which this does–makes me want to cry, bathe in it and then buy a carton for everyone.
I had about 3/4 c. of mashed pumpkin w/ cinnamon and 1/4 c. of rice milk for a post dinner snack w/ about 1/4 c. of Cranmond Cinnamon Crunch. Want some? Go to Ashley’s Bake Sale
Dinner which was 1 sample LaraBar w/ 6 oz of Halibut w/ cumin spice: baked in tin foil at 350 for about 20 minutes, 1 c. of mashed pumpkin, 3/4 c. white rice
Pre-dinner snack: 1 celery stalk w/ salsa. I love chips and salsa but I am getting to the point where it’s more about the crunch then about the chip. So I stick with carrots and celery instead.
Honestly, today I sat on my arse all day long. After my double dipping in the ice cream I feel a wee bit guilty.
However, I didn’t binge today and I definitely would have four months ago by finishing off the whole carton of ice cream. I feel like my head is back in the game..which I wrote about this morning
. Tomorrow I am really excited about hitting the pool for a good swim.
I think sometimes I have a hard time actually believing that I am going to be running a race this weekend, doing another Tri when I get home, that I’ve lost 100lbs. It’s like I don’t give myself credit.
However, I will give myself credit for finding that damn ice cream. Excuse me, I need to go and lick the spoon one more time before washing it.
What’s your favourite flavour of Ice Cream?