Naked Green Curry
‘sometimes coconut milk isn’t needed’
1/2 red pepper
1 small head of broccoli w/ the stem chopped
175gm (6oz) firm tofu, cut into blocks
1 TB vegan spread
Salt to taste
2-3 TB of green curry paste
1. In a wok, over medium-high heat, add 1 TB vegan spread, onion and chopped broccoli stem.
2. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly
3. Add in tofu and cook about 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly
4.Add in red peppers, cook for about 2-3 minutes
5. Add in broccoli and zucchini, cook for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Add in about 1/2 of water and let it steam through the mixture
7. When adding in the water, add in about 2-3 TB of a green curry paste and salt to taste.
8. Enjoy over rice of your choice.