Gingerbread Man Hands
‘they’re gluten free, vegan and the BEST tasting gingerbread ever!‘
.75 c. Margarine
.25 c. Sugar
¼ c. molasses
4.5 TB Brown Sugar
2 tsp teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 TB Cool Water
3.5 tsp Cinnamon
1.5 tsp Nutmeg
.75 tsp Cloves
1.5 tsp Baking Soda
1.5 c. Buckwheat Flour
.5 c. white Rice Flour
2 tsp xantham gum
1. Preheat oven to 350/175
2. In a mixer beat vegan margarine, sugar and molasses together. Make sure to scrape down.
3. Add in vanilla, brown sugar and spices
4. Add in baking soda, flours and xantham gum
5. Only add water if you think it needs it.
6. Cover and put in fridge for about 20 minutes
7. Coat counter with gluten free flour to about .5 inch. If you want thinner, then roll thinner. However you’ll need to adjust cooking time.
8. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. 15 minutes for doughy. 20-23 minutes for crisper
9. Leave on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes
10. Let rest and ice.