I have been thinking about New Years resolutions. It’s that ‘time’ of year. I actually despise New Years Resolutions, because I think that many times they are steadfastly created in a moment of ‘have to say this’ because it’s Jan 1.
I propose a ‘Life Bucket List’.
What do you want to accomplish in your life before you die?
There are no rules. No amounts. No ‘real’ deadline.
It could be something you want to accomplish today, next month, this coming year, in the next 10 years. The reason I thought about this, is that it gives me something to think about in the short, medium and long-term. It is a resolution, in a way, for your whole life.
Mish’s Life Bucket List
1. Go to Africa and Volunteer in an Orphanage as a nurse
2. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
4. Finish my HUGE tri in February…by completing my training schedule and feeling prepared.
5. Maintain a healthy weight/BMI (this is me at a healthy weight for my height)
6. Have children (my little nieces)
8. Make a perfect batch of brownies
10. Go to a Dave Matthew’s concert @ The Gorge
11. Learn a foreign language
What’s in your ‘Life Bucket List?’—share!