Well Kids…the Official WI this morning for Transform Me:
198.3lbs, up .8lbs and over my original WI of 198 by .3lbs
- 1 hour walk on Friday
- 25 minutes of yoga on Sunday
- 7 cookies one night
- 3 cookies another day
- enough dessert to kill a person on Saturday night
That’s right…I have been shoving sugar in my face. I guess I could blame it on TOM (time of month) or its the ‘holiday season’ or because I am still jet lagged. But really..it’s poor emotional food choices.
Normally I would say to myself
- ‘Ok, today you can binge and then you’ll get back to it for the rest of the week’ -or-
- ‘Well, you’re never gonna get out the cycle of bingeing because you’re doomed and you are a binger’ -or- ‘
- You’re fat and you’ll just have to deal with it.’
Today I got on the scale and freaked ‘how can I tell the blog world that I’ve gained weight?’ ‘I am a failure…I don’t want to be a person who complains about their food choices, lack of exercise, and lack of weight loss.’
I then snapped out of it: ‘This is my journey that I am sharing. It’s not about proving anything to anyone except myself. It’s about honouring my body, and workin’ it.’
I am here to say that I am transforming myself. I am here to say get on the damn horse and get on with it.
Saddle me up!