Today has been officially the first whole day of my Yeastball existence.
I just want to say Thank You to all of the comments on my emotional vlog about my health.
Today I got my ass outside and went for a 5km run…well run/walk. It was already 90 degrees and too hot for me. It wasn’t like my 10km. However, I was SO glad that I got out there and did it.
I came home and made had soaked quinoa, veggies, 1 egg and 1 tsp EVOO
Soak the quinoa in water for 7-9hours. They start to sprout. Drain. Re-measure and add double the amount of water to this. Boil until water is absorbed. You can add salt, garlic, etc to this. It’s heaven. So much more protein then oats.
For lunch and dinner I had salads w/ tuna. I am eating at the local cafeteria and need to take pictures. It’s gonna be hard going…but salads are going to be my friend. I am going to have to start making my own salad dressings to spice things up.
Snacks: cherry tomatoes, green tea, lactose free yogurt and almonds.
Epic Fail: Yogurt, Almonds and gluten free bread/pasta gave me such HORRIBLE headaches. Within 30 minutes of eating. Welp..they’re not on the lists of things I can eat.
I normally would have given up and caved into the emotional hole dug by not being perfect. However, I can already tell that eating things which are not on my list are causing me the fatigue and headaches that I have been experiencing in increasing fashion.
I am overwhelmed, but hopeful. I don’t know what this journey is going to be like..but it’s just going to be me living my life and dealing with the cards that I have been dealt.
- Speaking of cards, my grandma sent me one. Best.way.to.end.the.day.EVER!
- Marsha@AWeightLifted has a post I wrote: Getting What You Want Out of Life –thanks for asking 🙂
- Having Mrs.Fatass nominate me for a little blog link love 🙂 I love that woman more then my yeast loves my intestines.
10 Things that make me happy…cause Mrs.Fatass told me I had to share
- Little kids playing
- Getting a hug from my friend Ervina..cause it’s a waist hug..she’s 4’11” I am 5’10”
- My Dad’s e-mails, which are always signed ‘Aloha’ even those he’s NOT Hawaiian and doesn’t live in Hawaii
- My Grandma’s love for my Grandpa
- A good STRONG ice coffee w/ a splash of soy
- A man (preferably dark) who can DANCE
- Random snail mail
- Open, honest, dirty conversations w/ friends
- When a cake rises
- My Blogging Community
What ‘tickles you pink’?