Where do you find direction?
I wrote earlier today about Fitness Goals. I don’t really have any didn’t have any this morning. I spent all day today thinking about what my fitness goals are. Sometimes I think that we lolly-gag through life bouncing from diet to diet, exercise program to couch, this to that.
What I am craving is direction. Direction in my food, fitness, self-development.
I was inspired by the comments today on the Fitness Goals post. So many of you are really fitness driven in many different ways. That’s what I love about making goals…everyone reacts differently.
So what are my Goalerbrations (as MizFit would say) for the next six weeks?
- Drop .5%+ of body fat (currently at 28%)
- Be able to do the WHOLE of the intense weight lifting workout from MJ. No modifications..nothing…just straight up.
- Be able to run the 5km path that has hills without doing intervals.
- Plan and do all workouts (3x weights, 4x cardio, 1x yoga)
If I do that…I may have reason to dance on poles!
I was inspired by Cynthia@ItAllChanges to do the following:
- Plan out my two weeks of fitness
- Make up a fitness mantra: Leave It All Behind, Take Nothing With You!
What today has taught me is that I can find direction by being purposeful and realistic about what I can do and where I want to be. I have never focused on fitness goals before. I usually rebel against them. However, I know down deep that I can do anything that I put my mind to. That frankly I am not deprived of anything in my life, my life is full, rich, beautiful. That I am worthy, powerful and ready to kick my own ass.
What is your fitness/life/direction mantra?