Yeah…I know…it’s not exactly February yet, but my break is over.
This brings me to some HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS
I have made a new tab for it. I literally was washing dishes this morning in PJs, bed head and day old mascara when I thought to myself ‘why not have everyone that I can think of write about what they love about themselves!”
So I have e-mailed some bloggers. If I haven’t e-mailed you I probably don’t have your e-mail and/or I spaced out–I am a blonde 😉
Here’s the premise:
- Answer ‘what do you love about yourself?’ -and/or- ‘what have you come to love about yourself?’ -and/or- ‘what are you working on?’
- Send to me or leave in comment space of ‘Self Love’
- I will compile all that are sent to me (eatingjourney at gmail.com) and each day I will post a new snipet from everyone who sends them to me through the month of February.
I wrote about being your own Light (it’s Christian based) and it’s true regardless of what you believe in. The most important thing is that you let your light shine. I will discuss more about this later. But really..get your love on would ya!
I am going Vegan. Yep, that’s right. Why?
- I have survived Vegan 4 A Week!
- I can’t afford organic eggs/meat–so I will NOT be eating anything that I can’t afford
- I don’t eat dairy anyways
- I feel better
- I almost vomit every time I see videos of slaughter houses and I will NEVER be able to get the image of how they de-skin cows out of my mind.
YOGA: ‘A Month of Tree Poses’
I am going to be doing at least ONE 20 minute download form yogadownload.com five days a week. This will in addition to my cardio/weight routine that has been laid out by my trainer and I. After doing my handstand the other day (and practicing all weekend long) I realise that my mind/body/soul needs-wants-desires yoga more!
HUGE announcements. If you want to join one, two, or three of them this month–I would love for you to join with me. I can send you the graphic file for you widgets on your blog.
I know it’s seems a bit EPIC, but let me tell you. I am back. I am shinning. I am healthy. I am ME!
When in your life have you challenged yourself?