Roasted Veggie Almond Citrus Rice Chickpea Salad
6- .5 c. serves
2 tsp. EVOO
1 sweet potato
1 c. cooked Jasmine rice
1 c. of drained chickpeas
2 TB almond butter
1 TB Tahini
.5 c. pineapple juice
1. Preheat oven to 450/250
2. Slice carrots, about .5 inch thick, and cube sweet potato. (You can leave skin on or take off)
3. Toss with EVOO and salt/pepper to taste
4. Roast for about 20 minutes, turning after 10 mintues. They should be golden on the outside and soft.
5. Take out of oven and let cool.
6. In a small mixing dish combine almond butter, tahini and pineapple juice.
7. Combine dressing w/ the rice, chickpeas and roasted veggies
Fat: 5 (s:.6, P: 1.6, M:2.5)