I was going to post a picture of my sweat stained pants, because I always look like I have peed my pants after doing yoga…but I thought I’d spare you.
I was going to write about how I was making these peanut butter cups and they didn’t work, so I am making another batch cause I am a perfectnosit, but I forgot to take a picture.
I was going to write about how my Fight to the Finish tab is updated, including the 2 1/2 of the above treats I have eaten today–BUT DIDN’T BINGE, but it’s like old news.
So instead, I want to write about who in the blog world keeps me going. This is NOT an exhaustive list.
- Karena@Karena Oh! Cause she likes chips like me, is on an intuitive eating journey and she’s an expat.
- Ryan@Greens For Good I just like her. She’s real, down-to-earth and honest. I don’t think I’d take on her vegan, high raw diet, but I respect her.
- Lisa@Bake,Bike,Blog She’s Australian, can cook amazing food, and she’s a fitness buff. I just like her, I’d like to go over to her house for the weekend.
- Lyn@Escaping Obesity She’s honest, reflective, raw, and on a journey
- Steve@265andfFalling I respect his journey and like what he writes
Of course there are the others, but those are five that I’ve recently starting following and/or have come back to. I love them. Yes I have blogs that I read beyond this…but these ones keep my life spiced up.
Any blogs that you’ve recently started reading? Have read forever? Make you pee your pants? Think?
please please SHARE!
Harnessing My Intuitive Self