It’s Thursday AGAIN! Can you believe it? It’s so consistent….
I started Thursday Think Links last week, and I love it, cause it makes me more present when I am reading all of the amazing blog posts in the blog world. Here are some that go me thinking this week:
- Layin’ Out the 1/2 Marathon Schedule@RonisWeigh: ready? set? go? RUN for Vegas Baby!
- Learning How to Dismiss Negative Thoughts@OhSheGlows: ever deal with those negative thoughts? great comments!
- Rain@AsTheFarmTurns: love rain? grow up on a farm?
- Stand Up For Yourself@FittotheFinish: do you hunch over? does it make a difference when you stand up tall?
- 6 Life Lessons from a 4 Year Old@MizFit: do you live like a child? what can they teach us?
- Crying@MrsFatass: ever cry? just need a good cry?
- Loving@PeasandThankYou: need to remember to love your partner? yourself? read!
- Movement@HealthyAshley: do you want your partner to workout? is that a deal-breaker?
- 5 Reasons to Buy Operation Beautiful Book@ThenHeatherSaid: seen it on the shelves?
- Operation Beautiful Reflection@MizFit: how does this movement impact kids?
- Negative Impacts of Healthy Living Blogging@NoMoreBacon: are there any? what are they?
- Harnessing Your Beauty For Your Kids@MamaPea: how does being a parent change your perception of beauty?
- Learning to Lock Your Door@MrsFatass: ever have your kids/someone walk in on you?
There ya have it!