I can’t believe it…well I guess I kinda can…that I am DONE with ONE WEEK of 1/2 marathon training! How awesome is that?
I have been documenting my progress here. For a re-cap I completed this, this week (Monday, Day 1):
- Sunday: 3 miles/30:40/3:1 intervals
- Saturday: nothing
- Friday: Swimming 1.1km
- Thursday: Rest (was supposed to be Friday..opps)
- Wednesday: 2.5miles/23:59/3:1 intervals..SO excited, less than 10 min/miles.
- Tuesday: 3 miles/32 minutes/3:1 intervals
- Monday: Strength
- 20 push-ups on my knees, 25 lunges both legs, 25 plie squats–Morning warm-up
- Three Times Through @ Gym
- Bicep Curls @ 6kg x12
- Shoulder Raises @ 6kg x12
- Tricep Lifts @ 11.5kg x 12
- Bench Press Machine @ 25kg x12
- 100 crunches of my liking
It has been awesome to stick to something. My run on Sunday was AMAZING! From my Tuesday to Sunday run I shaved ONE-HALF MINUTES off of my time!
That is me with one of my students. She almost couldn’t keep up with me. BOOYAH…I am kicking my student’s asses 🙂 It serves them right. What I have realised is that I need to re-adjust my schedule due to travel and how my weeks are with uni. So here’s the re-vised schedule!