Welcome back to Thursday again!!! Here are Thursday Think Links for this week!
- Thoughts on Being a ‘Pretty Fat Girl’: ever get told you have a ‘pretty face’?
- Exercise, Strong and Supported By: Tornado: how do kids define things in life?
- Who Am I To Take That Away From You?: isn’t struggle a good thing?
- It Was Always You: you?
- Hierarchy of Food Needs: a new look for the ‘food’ pyramid
- Thoughts on Using ‘Treats’: do you ‘treat’ yourself with food?
- Weight: it’s not an issue: do babies change the way we look at weight?
- 30 Days of Self-Love: wanna make September about self-love?
- Forward Progression: isn’t the most important part, simply moving forward?
- Finding Your Blog Voice: what is your blog voice? who do you blog for?
- G-Mail Will Change Your Life: do you have g-mail? if so, do you know how to use it?
- Last Supper Eating: ever eaten so ‘tomorrow’ you could start on your plan/diet?
That’s it for this week. Hope you find some ones that you like!